Baa Baa Black Sheep...
Lyn. 28. Gender Neutral. Cosplayer.
Loves Takarazuka, Final Fantasy VII, X-Japan, Kaori Yuki manga, Young Avengers, Thor, Gen 1 My Little Pony, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Rose of Versailles, The Hobbit, etc.
Obsessed with Haruno Sumire, Yuzuki Reon, Ouki Kaname, Yoshiki, Cloud Strife, Cain Hargreaves, Utena Tenjou
Since I stopped thinking about Zuka discs for two minutes and that let thoughts about earlier this evening to crawl in, (more-than-)slight rant below the cut.
I didn’t get my license until about a little over a year ago and I still can only go small distances and just a few routes I’m comfortable with. Because I’ve been battling my own similar fear of driving. So just letting you know that I totally understand there. *hugs* I’ve dealt with everyone getting on my case about it for years. I got my first learner’s right before college and ended up just having to pay the price to keep renewing it because I made VERY little progress and it was a rough journey for me to conquer. Though I will admit that finally being able to drive does open some freedom and its great not having to ask my parents to help me get places. However I still try to find rides from people and keep my driving to a bare minimum. I’m sure you’re just as tired as I was of hearing “it just takes time to get used to” etc. But honestly its not that easy. Its taken me a very long time to get here but I will say that I no longer have panic attacks every time I get in. I still freak out if something happens and I’m horrible at parking still but it has, to a degree, gotten better.
So I watched REON!!II over the weekend. It was nice but I definitely like the first one better. I think its mainly the fact that Nene and Yurika aren’t in it and the first one just felt more…fun to me. The song cut makes noooo sense either since its on the first DVD so I don’t get that. O_o But I still very much enjoyed it! Chiebalt was definitely the highlight for me and the rain scene though I wish it had been longer. *_* But I do love how many extras they gave us. I have mixed feelings about LadyChie. I think its mainly that I don’t really like the outfit much and the wig on the actual DVD doesn’t work for me. I like the longer blonde one that’s in the Extras better.
I finished the first act of Napoleon so far. I’m a tad bit lost on some of the things mainly because I honestly know very little about this part of French History (I know pretty much everything UP to this point though XD). But its gorgeous and the music and everything is perfect! And I think I’ve got all the main plots points at least. Just totally lost on the details. lol Like everyone’s ranks and such. Too many people with high sounding positions. XDXD But everyone looks sooooo good and only zuka could make me have feelings about Napoleon of all people. XD
1) …I’m really tired of sneezing. lol Can this stop now please? *sneeze*
2) My first girl crush was probably Catwoman ala Batman the Animated series XD
3) I hate wearing having things on my wrists. So no watches or jewelry for me. Especially if it slides around a lot. Gets in the way and bugs me. Originally it was mainly because I hated it getting in the way of me trying to write. Now its just in general.
4) If I ever got a tattoo it would be Lucifer’s fallen angel brand from Angel Sanctuary. But that’s on the shoulder and my shoulders are the weakest part of me. Like seriously, if someone pokes me hard enough in the shoulders it REALLY hurts. When my friend was scrubbing make-up of (ironically from messing up on Luci’s mark) I started crying it hurt so bad. So lol don’t think I’d be willing to go through with someone taking needle to it. XD
5) Annnd if you didn’t get it from that above fact, I have a bit of an odd obsession with fallen angels/demon stories. Specifically for any sympathetic dark lord type characters. Thus why Elisabeth sucked me in pretty hardcore. lol